Aerobics means to be one with oxygen, accept it and let it accept you. It means that we utilize the oxygen in our body to speed up our metabolism. Aerobic training involves doing aerobic exercises that cause the lungs to fill itself up with as much oxygen as possible so that it may get transferred to the blood vessels. The heart then pumps in this oxygenated blood and send it to all the muscles in the body. This oxygenated blood helps in the contraction of muscles as the muscles absorb this oxygen. The faster the contraction of the muscles, the faster will be the burning of excess fat. Therefore, providing the best aerobic training benefits, to people who are looking to get their health in control is essential.
Benefits of Aerobic Training
One of the biggest aerobics training benefits is that it enlarges the heart which makes it easier for the heart to carry more amount of oxygenated blood at a time. This naturally reduces the total efforts required in order to lose calories as the body attains that level at a much faster rate as compared to when you started exercising. Since more oxygen is reaching the heart, the muscles get further oxygenated. The other benefits of aerobic exercises include the fact that, not only does aerobics help keep your weight in check, it also help keep most diseases at bay, as the immune system becomes much stronger and resistant. Let us find out some more benefits of aerobic training in this article.
• Aerobic training is also a form of cardiovascular exercises, which help the heart to become much more stronger. This happens because the heart is able to process more oxygen and handle more exertion, thereby, increasing its blood stroke intensity.
• The other benefits of a continued aerobic training is that it makes the heart attain a better physical fitness as it makes the resting heart rate slow down to about 60 BPM (Beats Per Minute).
• Regular exercise helps in reducing the cholesterol in the arteries and thereby eases the circulation of blood.
• The body recognizes that it needs to burn out the excess fat so as to use it as fuel to continue having the endurance to work out and keep up the pace of the exercise.
• It increases the BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) as well, which is the energy expended at a daily rate, even when the body is in its rest mode. That being when the digestive system is at rest or inactive for about 12 hours.
• It also reduces the bad cholesterol or LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) levels in the blood.
• It decreases blood pressure and stops it from reaching dangerously high levels.
• It makes the body more flexible and also substantially diminishes the possibility of muscle injury.
• Aerobics training benefits include the obvious visible fact that it makes your body become more muscular, agile and slimmer.
A very important benefit of aerobic exercise is that it also helps relieve the stress in your life as the adrenalin as well as the endorphins produced during the exercise makes you feel happier and more content. Therefore, it gives a sense of relief and respite from everything in this world that may be bothering you. Read more to find out about aerobics exercises for weight loss here.
The results of aerobic training begin to show benefits of aerobics after about 4 weeks of practicing a rigorous aerobic training program. Though it takes about three to four months to see visible changes in the body as well as to feel healthier in a well balanced way. These exercises should be practiced at a pace that is possible for you and as often as possible as the metabolism and fat burning speed diminishes after 2 days. Exercises such as running and jogging, biking, water aerobics and even aerobic dancing help in pumping more oxygen to the muscles and thus, burning calories faster and in a healthier manner. Moreover, it is very important to include a balanced diet into your exercise regimen as the body needs more energy.